"DC Bombshells" — by Ant Lucia
Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.
The Dalai Lama (via moarghosts-n-stuff)
The floor is lava!
Everyone, Pompeii, 79 A.D. (via ahkep)
"When I was a kid, I believed you would become a mermaid when you went in the water to swim".
I really loved the little mermaid as a kid growing up so I had the warped perception you became a mermaid when you entered the water ahaha. This is me learning to swim with my cousin! This piece is for a gallery show at work.
1. If you don’t like the way he kisses you, you won’t like the way he fucks you. Get up and leave.
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.
7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
Get up and leave // E.E (via preciouspayne)
back when disney channel actually taught real life morals and did a good job of it
From 18 to 22 you meet a lot of temporary people.